The biggest reason why people don’t start exercising is because “I don’t have time.”
The unfortunate reality of almost all of our situations is that we live very, very, very busy lives.
A few things that keep our schedules occupied include:
– Our kids
– Our pets
– Our aging parents & in-laws
– Our extended families
– Our jobs
– Our second jobs, or over-time for our first job
– Our chores, like laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning, yard work, etc.
– Our need to sleep (imagine if we never needed sleep … how awesome would it be to gain another 6-8 hours a day!?)
How on Earth our we supposed to fit it going to the gym?
There’s no easy answer, but there *is* an answer.
Everyone’s schedules are slightly different.
Everyone’s got different responsibilities.
Everyone has different needs.
But the universal answer is this: start going to the gym, at least 3 times per week, and your schedule will figure itself out.
I can’t tell you what’s going to happen, because everyone is different, but maybe you will end up doing one or more of the following:
– You might have your kids or significant other do more of the chores.
– You might have to hire the baby-sitter on more days if your kids are younger.
– You might have the kids take the bus to school, back home, or both.
– You might request to work from home certain days.
– You might need to find easier, faster recipes for dinner.
– You might make less frequent trips to the grocery store & buy in bulk.
– You might need to spend less time using social media or watching television.
This isn’t a prescription.
These are just examples.
Because when you “make yourself” do something that you don’t think you have time for – such as go to the gym – you will inevitably find ways to make it fit your schedule.
But the only way to make it happen it to “make yourself” do it, even when you don’t have the free time do it.
You’ll have the time to do it once you decide to do it.
And when you’re ready to get started with your fitness journey, click here & we’ll provide you with a free Starting Point Session where we’ll review your goals and help you come up with a game plan to get you there!